Technical Questions
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Technical Questions
Message Icon Topic: Compile Report XI into executable file Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
CCLE
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 15 Jan 2010
Location: United Kingdom
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 1
Quote CCLE Replybullet Topic: Compile Report XI into executable file
     Posted: 15 Jan 2010 at 2:12am
Guys,

I work as SQL Administrator and I am using more Crystal reports. My company has upgraded from crystal 8 to 11. Under crystal 8, we had seagate that compiled report in executable file. How do I compile my report into executable file under crystal report 11.

Help. I need your support. We need a solution.
Blessing
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum