Report Design
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Report Design
Message Icon Topic: no calendar date picker on date parameter fields Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
flanman
Senior Member
Senior Member
Avatar

Joined: 04 Nov 2009
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 123
Quote flanman Replybullet Topic: no calendar date picker on date parameter fields
     Posted: 12 Jan 2010 at 8:32am
Hi all,
 I am just now teaching myself about parameter fields. I am working on a report where I want to setup a date range. So far all is going pretty well, but I am noticing when I get the prompts for the start and end date I do not have a calendar icon to click on to choose a date which is what I would like. I am using CR XI sr2 on desktop (not web based reporting).
Is the the calendar date picker an option I may have not installed initially?

Thanks,

Flanman
IP IP Logged
flanman
Senior Member
Senior Member
Avatar

Joined: 04 Nov 2009
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 123
Quote flanman Replybullet Posted: 12 Jan 2010 at 9:06am
I believe I found my solution once again. haha. If I changed the list of values from Dynamic to Static I am now getting the calendar icon and the ability to choose dates based on the calendar. Hopefully this helps another newbie like myself in the future.
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum