Report Design
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Report Design
Message Icon Topic: Date Parameter Default Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
cyber-guys
Groupie
Groupie


Joined: 02 May 2008
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 42
Quote cyber-guys Replybullet Topic: Date Parameter Default
     Posted: 06 Jan 2010 at 1:53pm
I have a date parameter set up for a user to enter date info - I'd like to have that parameter default to the current date.
 
Any ideas on how?  I tried to enter CurrentDate in the default option but it looks like it will only accept __/__/__ formated dates
 
Thanks in advance
Cyber-guys
 
Big%20smile
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum