Report Design
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Report Design
Message Icon Topic: Confused on Averages Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
hegazy
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 18 Dec 2009
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 11
Quote hegazy Replybullet Topic: Confused on Averages
     Posted: 04 Jan 2010 at 10:17am
I'm confused on figuring out averages for dates. I need to find the average # of days a ticket has been opened for the month.

Currently the report is setup per week.

I am using 2 tables
{table.ResolvedDateTime} & {table.CreatedDateTime}

I am currently doing this:

{table.ResolvedDateTime}-{table.CreatedDateTime} to get the # of days from when the ticket has been opened to its resolved state.
IP IP Logged
kevlray
Admin Group
Admin Group
Avatar

Joined: 29 Oct 2009
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 1587
Quote kevlray Replybullet Posted: 04 Jan 2010 at 11:13am
Then you need to add up all of your date differences and divide by the number of tickets, thus giving you an average.
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum