Technical Questions
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Technical Questions
Message Icon Topic: Subreport problem Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
Utkarsh
Newbie
Newbie
Avatar

Joined: 14 Oct 2009
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 5
Quote Utkarsh Replybullet Topic: Subreport problem
     Posted: 31 Dec 2009 at 7:30am
Hello friends,
I have a problem in report.
I have a report which contains 1 subreport.
I put Report header, and page header in main report.
Now, Problem is, subreport always start from second page (or can say new page), not after page header of main report.
So, it looks like, Page contains Title and Header columns, but no data.
And in second page it shows data.
If subreport's record fits in single page, then it shows in first page.
But, if subreport is having multiple page, then it starts from new page.!
 
Can anyone please help me to solve this issue.!
 
Thanks in advanced.!
 
 
Thank You,
 
Best Regards
Utkarsh Gajjar
IP IP Logged
DBlank
Moderator
Moderator


Joined: 19 Dec 2008
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 9053
Quote DBlank Replybullet Posted: 31 Dec 2009 at 7:41am
Right click on the Sub Report
Select 'Format SubReport'
Select the 'Common' Tab
Uncheck 'Keep Object Togther'
Hit OK
IP IP Logged
Utkarsh
Newbie
Newbie
Avatar

Joined: 14 Oct 2009
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 5
Quote Utkarsh Replybullet Posted: 31 Dec 2009 at 7:53am
Hi DBlank,
 
Thanks a lot,
I was trying to solve this problem from last 4-5 days.
But, I didn't get any solution.
Thanks a lot for your time and help.!
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum