Report Design
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Report Design
Message Icon Topic: Report runs in Preview but times-out when uploaded Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
rabinski
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 23 Dec 2009
Location: United Kingdom
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 1
Quote rabinski Replybullet Topic: Report runs in Preview but times-out when uploaded
     Posted: 23 Dec 2009 at 12:29am
Hi gurus -
 
I have a sub-report that runs ok in preview mode but when I upload to the server it runs for 10-12 mins then I get a time out ?
 
Can anyone give me a check list to work through as to what the problem may be?
 
Thanks in advance
 
  
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum