Joined: 04 Nov 2009
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 123
Topic: How to supress group headings at bottom of pages Posted: 22 Dec 2009 at 1:04pm
I have a report grouped like this: Date (asc) TeamName (asc) EmployeeName (asc) AccountID (asc)
I have set all of my grouping heading to repeat the headers on new pages, but on the top two grouping I am not keeping together as this makes the report very long when printed. What I am seeing is when I preview the report at the bottom I can have the Date and also possible the teamname with no data since the page has ended and this does not make the report look very professional. I know there is a way in the section expert to possible surpress headings without data, but I am not sure how to do it.
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot create polls in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum