Report Design
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Report Design
Message Icon Topic: Parent with childre from different projects Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
dogman01
Newbie
Newbie
Avatar

Joined: 18 Dec 2009
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 1
Quote dogman01 Replybullet Topic: Parent with childre from different projects
     Posted: 18 Dec 2009 at 11:37am
For the life of me I cannot figure this out.  I have a main report in which i have placed about 4 different reports that display information from their projects. So when I run the report I need it to return to me any children records from those other projects and show the data in their subreport.  Maybe it's just me but what could I be missing?  Thanks in advance
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum