Joined: 14 Dec 2009
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 2
Topic: Report footer appears on new blank page Posted: 14 Dec 2009 at 7:46am
I am using Crystal XI. When I add a report footer consisting of a single text line to my report, a new, blank page is created and the footer appears on the new page. I have gone to the Report Footer Section Expert and ensured that New Page Before is not enabled on the Common tab. Thank you.
Joined: 14 Dec 2009
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 2
Posted: 14 Dec 2009 at 11:57am
Thanks. Jus to be positive, I made sure Keep Together and New Page After were de-selected for all sections and that New Page After didn't appear in any formula, but I still get the same behavior. I know I'm missing something very fundamental, but I can't see it.
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot create polls in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum