I have a crosstab in a main report and another crosstab in a subreport.
The crosstab in the main report automatically generates the necessary horizontal pages when the crosstab extends beyond the first page.
The crosstab in the subreport also generates horizontal pages when it is run independently of the main report.
But when the subreport is added to the main report, it only displays the first page and does not display/generate the horizontal pages that go with the subreport crosstab.
There is a 'Can Grow' checkbox in the 'Format Subreport / Common tab' of the subreport, but this seems to only applys to vertical growth, not horizontal growth.
Is there a setting or techinique to get a subreport to generate horizontal pages when it extends beyond the first page on which it is placed?
I've been fighting this all day and looking for the solution/workaround. I see others have had this issue, but no answers. Is there a HERO that knows the answer?
Thanks.