Report Design
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Report Design
Message Icon Topic: error during verify database Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
yedelshteyn
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 04 Dec 2009
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 1
Quote yedelshteyn Replybullet Topic: error during verify database
     Posted: 04 Dec 2009 at 8:47am
Hi all,
 
I have a report with a subreport. The report runs off a coule of tables and views and the subreport runs off a stored procedure. I have no problem running this report in Crystal. All the parameters are shown when I execute it. However, when I try to verify the database on the main report, only the subreport parameters are asked for, and when I try to verify the database on the subreport, I receive the following error:
 
"Prompting failed with the following error message. ".
Error source: Error code: 0x8000FFFF"

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum