Report Design
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Report Design
Message Icon Topic: Issue in Report format Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
rajdeep41
Newbie
Newbie
Avatar

Joined: 03 Dec 2009
Location: India
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 1
Quote rajdeep41 Replybullet Topic: Issue in Report format
     Posted: 03 Dec 2009 at 6:45am
Data should be displayed horizontally.


 I have a report.It contains sno,sname,sal  these fileds are presnt in page header.

eg:-     sno   sname    sal     -------> Page Header
            10      AA        500    -------> Details
             20     BB        300
             30     CC        800

I want to display in this foramt.

sno                 10      20      30
sname            AA      BB       CC
sal                 500     300     800


     
RAJESH
IP IP Logged
lockwelle
Moderator
Moderator


Joined: 21 Dec 2007
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 4374
Quote lockwelle Replybullet Posted: 03 Dec 2009 at 10:41am
I would say cross tabs, but in researchng it, they will only summarize data, so while you can get sno and sal(as long as sno is unique) I don't believe that you can get sname...but I am not a cross tabs user. Regardless, 'standard' CR reports cannot be made to do that.
 
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum