Report Design
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Report Design
Message Icon Topic: Prevent grouped data on page breaks Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
flanman
Senior Member
Senior Member
Avatar

Joined: 04 Nov 2009
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 123
Quote flanman Replybullet Topic: Prevent grouped data on page breaks
     Posted: 01 Dec 2009 at 10:53am
Hi all,
 Great forum, and I have already found some great help. I have a report that is grouped by one field and then I am getting some summary totals on some of the detail fields. What I am seeing is when I print of save to pdf form I am getting page brakes in the middle of a group. Where can I set the report up so there are not page breaks withing a group level?

Thanks,

Flanman
IP IP Logged
DBlank
Moderator
Moderator


Joined: 19 Dec 2008
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 9053
Quote DBlank Replybullet Posted: 01 Dec 2009 at 11:18am
There a couple of places to try an d manage this.
In the section expert there is an option to "Keep Together" which impacts this and also in the Group Expert > Change group Options > Options Tab ther eis a "Keep Group Togther" option there also.
IP IP Logged
flanman
Senior Member
Senior Member
Avatar

Joined: 04 Nov 2009
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 123
Quote flanman Replybullet Posted: 01 Dec 2009 at 12:38pm
Turning on the "Keep group togehter" under Group options worked like a charm.

Flanman
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum