Report Design
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Report Design
Message Icon Topic: Sub Reporting Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
NewGuy
Newbie
Newbie
Avatar

Joined: 01 Dec 2009
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 1
Quote NewGuy Replybullet Topic: Sub Reporting
     Posted: 01 Dec 2009 at 8:13am

I am new to Crystal Reports 2008. I have a question about sub-reports.

I work for a manufacturing company that has a database of part numbers.

I have a main report that gets part numbers for a widget and passes the part numbers to a sub-report that in turn passes back all the information about the part numbers.

 

When the main report passes a null value to the sub report the sub report passes all nulls back to the main report and does  not continue to the next part number. Please let me know if you can help me with this.

NewGuy
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum