Technical Questions
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Technical Questions
Message Icon Topic: Exporting Data Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
jgarner
Senior Member
Senior Member


Joined: 23 Jan 2009
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 159
Quote jgarner Replybullet Topic: Exporting Data
     Posted: 01 Dec 2009 at 6:39am
I am using MS Access and a ODBC database to bring data into my Crystal Report XI, but am wondering if it is possible to export the data back into a MS Access table? I have exported into Excel. Do I need to do this in a two step process (excel into access), or can it be exported directly into Access?
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum