Report Design
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Report Design
Message Icon Topic: On-Demand Subreport Report Parameters Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
jackie2073
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 25 Nov 2009
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 1
Quote jackie2073 Replybullet Topic: On-Demand Subreport Report Parameters
     Posted: 25 Nov 2009 at 11:04am

Hi!

I was wondering if anyone knew how to prompt for parameters only after clicking on an on-demand subreport link.  I'm trying to create a "report" (really more of a view for users that we will load into Timberline) that has several different subreport links on it so users can choose to run live reports at any time.  Is there any way to prompt for the subreport parameters only after the user has selected a specific subreport?  I'm getting a huge list of prompts before I even select which subreport to run.  Help!
 
jackie2073
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum