I have a crosstab table in which the rows are shifts (day, eve, night) and columns are the months (Jan, Feb, Mar). I have 4 functions for each intersection (median, count, and averages on two fields). The median and count functions work correctly but the averages do not. They work for the cumulative and totals. For the intersected portion, each column has the same value, as if it is averaging all shifts together. Below is a rough idea of what the table looks like:
Cum Jan
Day median 8.00 8
% w/in 20 min 85.47 83.56
n 7411 630
DPMO 145317 164427
Eve median 8.00 8
% w/in 20 min 85.51 83.56
n 7063 656
DPMO 144929 164427
Nite median 9.00 10
% w/in 20 min 85.42 83.56
n 3899 630
DPMO 145750 164427
Tot median 8.00 8
% w/in 20 min 85.5 83.56
n 8373 630
DPMO 45260 164427
Somehow, I am not setting it up correctly for the averages. Any help would be appreciated.
Thank you!
Kathy