Topic: formula field in the page header Posted: 23 Nov 2009 at 3:59pm
I have a formula field that I have in the page header and it does not appear on the last page.
I want the {Table.location_name_1} to appear on the last page header too when reportlevel is >= 1 but it does not when it gets to the last page and shows just the report footer.
Formula:
if {?ReportLevel} = 0 Then "All Organizations" else if {?ReportLevel} >= 1 Then {Table.location_name_1}
Joined: 21 Dec 2007
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 4374
Posted: 24 Nov 2009 at 6:21am
I don't know, I have found the page header to be somewhat flaky. It sounds like it is not displaying at all, and I am assuming that the report level is displayed on the page.
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot create polls in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum