Joined: 14 Mar 2007
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 22
Topic: Display variables in report header Posted: 13 Jun 2007 at 6:18am
Hi,
I have created a report in CRXI that works fine, but the presentation is not what I would like.
The report contains variables, of which I also make grand totals in the report footer. I would like all the grand totals, including the variable totals, to be displayed in the report header instead. Off course, it doesn't work for the variables.
Is there a way to "move" the values from the report footer to the report header? Thanks a lot!
Joined: 09 Nov 2006
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 2458
Posted: 13 Jun 2007 at 7:34am
Variables are calculated as the report is printing. Thus, their final result is not known until after all records have printed as well as the headers. So you can't put the totals in the header record.
Please support the forum! Tell others by linking to it on your blog or website:<a href="http://www.crystalreportsbook.com/forum/">Crystal Reports Forum</a>
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot create polls in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum