Joined: 18 Jun 2009
Location: United Kingdom
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 20
Topic: shared datetimevar Posted: 16 Nov 2009 at 7:52am
Hi
I have a subreport which brings through a datetime field.
However, after grouping the main report, the shared variable repeats on each line until changed. Having used shared variables a few times, I know on number/string variables these need to be reset to 0 / "", but am unusure how to do this for datetime variables.
Joined: 21 Dec 2007
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 4374
Posted: 17 Nov 2009 at 6:24am
hmm...I would probably reset it to some value and then suppress the display if it had that value...1/1/1900 is used a lot as it is 0 in SQL Server, but you can pick any date.
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot create polls in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum