Technical Questions
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Technical Questions
Message Icon Topic: Suppress a row in a cross-tab Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
tomandlu
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 15 Nov 2009
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 4
Quote tomandlu Replybullet Topic: Suppress a row in a cross-tab
     Posted: 15 Nov 2009 at 2:46am
Hi,

I want to suppress a particular row in a cross-tab, since it contains data that is redundant to the report - i.e. I'd like to hide the row and exclude it from the totals - can anyone think of a way to do this?

My cross-tab is a simple count of Haemoglobins < 10 and haemoglobins => 10, divided into columns by doctor.

I have a formula that returns "<10" for some results, ">=10" for others and "NA" for the ones I'm not interested in, and it's the results of this formula that I'm counting. I want to suppress the "NA" values.
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum