Hi!!
I have two telephone fields in my table database (customer), those are <Telefono Movil> (varchar(20)) and <Telefono Fijo>(varchar(20)). In my crystal report desing they are taking the same place area, but only one of the two values may be print.
Example:
The follow customer “Pedro”, he has a movil phone number 03732-15672056 field <telefono movil> and other line phone number 03732-428197<telefono fijo>.
So only one have to be print in the report. In this case movil phone field has a higher priority printer over line phone.
If the movil phone value is NULL , then the line phone number have to show in the report . In another way movil phone is print or nothing is print.
(movil phone or line phone)they are in the same area place. Only One.
I tried the follow conditional but don´t work.
In field Movil phone in the suppress check property I put the follow conditional formule.
if isnull({encabezado_talonario.telefono_movil}) then
true
else
false
and in the Line phone suppress check conditional formule
How I can print only of two in the same are? I need a guide to resolve it please.
Thank you , sorry for my English
Thank you for response me I know now. I resolver with concatenate the two field yesterday but show the two phone. I change the problem.