Joined: 26 Feb 2009
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 47
Topic: Help regd Start/End report run Posted: 13 Nov 2009 at 6:10pm
Hi All,
I have a formula here which I am using to run my report:
{prob1.assignment} = {?Assignment} and DayOfWeek ({prob1.open.time}) in [2,3,4,5,6] and {prob1.open.time} = {?Date & Time}
I run my report using parameter and manually add the start date/time and End date/time for each week (Monday to Friday ) of the month which is
Start Time : 2009-11-2 08:00:00 End Time: 2009-11-6 17:00:00
The problem is I have to add the time manually for each week saying that run the report from Monday 08:00:00 to Friday 17:00:00 for Jan - Oct months for each week.
Is there a way I can add the times in the formula so that it will run automatically Monday 08:00:00 to Friday 17:00:00 when I run the report from Jan - Oct?
Please help me. Its annoy me adding the times manually in the report for each week of the month.
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot create polls in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum