Report Design
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Report Design
Message Icon Topic: Increase Length of Cross-Tab Report Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
Grifter
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 02 Jun 2009
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 32
Quote Grifter Replybullet Topic: Increase Length of Cross-Tab Report
     Posted: 13 Nov 2009 at 4:47am
Hi

I am quite a novice at CR but am slowly learning. I have so far been working on conventional reports but am now faced with a cross-tab. I need to add further columns to this, which is quite straight forward as they add themselves as you add columns to the query.

What I am having problems with is actually increasing the width of the report so it will scroll off the page without breaking to show new row/column headers and the new column. I just want it to show the column on the end of the existing ones.

At present it does scroll of the page to show the new column but it has like the start of a new report with column and row headings then the new column.

Can I set the page width to vary with the columns displayed?

If not how do I increase the size manually?

Thanks

G
IP IP Logged
Grifter
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 02 Jun 2009
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 32
Quote Grifter Replybullet Posted: 13 Nov 2009 at 6:43am
It looks like what I am seeing is correct but I have added 3 fields and only one is showing on the new page instead of 3.
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum