Report Design
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Report Design
Message Icon Topic: Two queries into one report Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
sseeley
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 09 Nov 2009
Location: United Kingdom
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 1
Quote sseeley Replybullet Topic: Two queries into one report
     Posted: 09 Nov 2009 at 5:07am
I need to produce a report with queries from two sources. 
 
I have a table which contains banking information, and another which contains all credit card payments.
 
I want to show in a report the value of cash banked, and cheques banked on a specific date from table 1, and then the total of all credit card payments from table 2.  With these three figures I can then calcuate the total received into the shop on a given day.
 
Can anyone help with how I create these two queries into one report?
 
Many thanks
 
Stuart
Stuart Seeley
IP IP Logged
AdamField
Groupie
Groupie


Joined: 04 Jun 2009
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 88
Quote AdamField Replybullet Posted: 09 Nov 2009 at 5:26am

Hey Sseeley,

I think you can link the db's with the date field and do somthing like this
 
parameter1: start date
parameter2: stop date
 
then in the detail line you only show the date's that are in between the start and the stop date and you linke the 2 db sources with the date field and then show the value's you need in the detail also
 
hope this helps.
 
Adam
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum