|
Hi,
I was wondering if there is a way to save a report which is generated on a parametrized SQL query?
That is... I want to write a SQL query which takes parameters and save the generated report in CR so that in future I dont have to write the query again and just change the parameters for a new report?
For example, if I need to generate a report with the name of customers, date of orders, total amount. I will want to keep date of orders as a parameter which can be changed and supplied by the user. So, can I save a query which generates such a report by prompting me for the new value of date?
If the aforementioned is possible, I would like to get pointers on how to write a parametrized query in CR?
Also, can I save these queries on my database that is in MySql, ans use them as stored procedures?
Thanks,
-V
Edited by vaibhav123 - 05 Nov 2009 at 10:42am
|