Joined: 29 Oct 2009
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 5
Topic: Difference between Crystal Enterprise and Server? Posted: 04 Nov 2009 at 6:31am
I am looking to find the main differences between Crystal Enterprise (BOXI Enterprise) and Crystal 2008 Server. What can Enterprise do than 2008 Server cannot? I can't even find anything on Crystal Enterprise on the sap website, which I find strange. I appreciate any insight that you can offer!
Joined: 29 Oct 2009
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 1587
Posted: 04 Nov 2009 at 10:35am
Well I am not sure what Crystal 2008 server can do, but I know a lot what Crystal Enterprise can do. Crystal Enterprise is a repository for reports. We set up logins so that our users can view and/or schedule reports. Also we can schedule reports to run and e-mail the results automatically. Since the interface is web based, it does not require any software to be on the user's computer.
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot create polls in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum