Technical Questions
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Technical Questions
Message Icon Topic: Command Object on report Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
lccguy
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 23 Sep 2009
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 2
Quote lccguy Replybullet Topic: Command Object on report
     Posted: 29 Oct 2009 at 8:45am
I want to try adding a Command Object to my report.  I am just wondering how this works.  I go to Database Expert to add one but will this command Only be specific for the report I am writing or will I be able to see this command whenever I build a new report. 
I only want to see this command for one particular report, I dont want to be able to see it for any report I produce.  Any information on using the Command object would be greatly appreciated.  The reason I am thinking about adding a command object is because I need to add a Left Join clause with a condition.  The database expert only lets me add a Left Join but with no condition attached to it.  I am using CR 2008 right now.
Thanks


Edited by lccguy - 29 Oct 2009 at 8:46am
IP IP Logged
hilfy
Admin Group
Admin Group
Avatar

Joined: 20 Nov 2006
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 3702
Quote hilfy Replybullet Posted: 29 Oct 2009 at 11:59am
It will only be available for the specific report where it's defined.
 
-Dell
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum