Report Design
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Report Design
Message Icon Topic: Insert Image dynamically Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
shahfaisal
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 28 Oct 2009
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 1
Quote shahfaisal Replybullet Topic: Insert Image dynamically
     Posted: 28 Oct 2009 at 12:30pm
Hi ,

I am working on a  Crystal report version 10, my requirement is to insert an image dynamically based on the value of a field. I have 3 images and the field has 3 values(names).  Each name should display the respective image.

Please advice thanks in advance.
IP IP Logged
hilfy
Admin Group
Admin Group
Avatar

Joined: 20 Nov 2006
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 3702
Quote hilfy Replybullet Posted: 28 Oct 2009 at 2:04pm
I don't have any experience in Crystal 10, but in Crystal XI and up you can insert an image object on a report, right-click and select "Format Graphic".  On the "Picture" tab there is a button to set the graphic location based on a formula.  I don't know if this is available in Crystal 10, though.
 
If it's not, you can put all three images on the report and then suppress each of them based on field values.
 
-Dell
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum