Report Design
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Report Design
Message Icon Topic: Exporting Report to Microsoft Word (RTF) issue Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
GowthamSen
Groupie
Groupie


Joined: 03 Jun 2009
Location: India
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 65
Quote GowthamSen Replybullet Topic: Exporting Report to Microsoft Word (RTF) issue
     Posted: 28 Oct 2009 at 10:25am
Hi,
 
I have a report. Its running fine.
 
I am able to export report to Microsoft(RTF) format.
 
Previously, I was using Microsoft Word 2003. I was able to see the data without any problem.
 
Now, the Microsoft word new version. So after exporting the report to Microsoft RTF format, the content is being cutoff.
 
I mean, for example, there is a object which displays content 2 to 3 lines. I selected object property as "Can Grow".  With new word software, the 3 rd line being cutoff.
 
Is there any patch or workaround for this>
 
Thanks in advance
Regards,
 
Gowtham
IP IP Logged
GowthamSen
Groupie
Groupie


Joined: 03 Jun 2009
Location: India
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 65
Quote GowthamSen Replybullet Posted: 05 Nov 2009 at 12:31pm

Hi All,

This issue got resolved by updating spaces between lines by 1.2 in object properties --> Paragraph.
 
Thanks to all.
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum