Technical Questions
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Technical Questions
Message Icon Topic: Select top row and second row only Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
boku
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 26 Oct 2009
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 1
Quote boku Replybullet Topic: Select top row and second row only
     Posted: 26 Oct 2009 at 9:56pm
Hi,

I have been browsing and browsing for hours ... and I cannot seem to find a cure for my issue ... (haha Wink)

Anyway Hi, new here.

I have two picture boxes with a formulae to get the image path (in the database) however if I have more than 2 pictures it creates a new page in the report and this is where the issue lays. Regardless of how many picture paths it finds in the database I do not want it to show anything but the first and second rows.

Can anyone help me please?

Thank you


Edited by boku - 26 Oct 2009 at 9:57pm
IP IP Logged
lockwelle
Moderator
Moderator


Joined: 21 Dec 2007
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 4374
Quote lockwelle Replybullet Posted: 27 Oct 2009 at 5:36am
you can look into Top N in the help...I haven't used it but DBlank has.  I would add a counter into the for mulae and if the count >2, I wouldn't get the path and I would suppress the picture boxes as well.  I would try to put them in their section and for the section select suppress if blank.
 
Hopefully this does the trick...sometimes CR is finicky
 
HTH
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum