Technical Questions
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Technical Questions
Message Icon Topic: Publishing to Business Objects, missing parameters Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
PAlexander
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 08 Jan 2008
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 15
Quote PAlexander Replybullet Topic: Publishing to Business Objects, missing parameters
     Posted: 21 Oct 2009 at 12:15pm
I'm not sure if this is the correct forum for this question.  If not, please let me know where it should go:

I have various reports that can have up to 10 parameters.  I have hardcoded a default value in each parameter.  When I publish my report to Business Objects and schedule it, all my parameters are empty and I have to set them up again as part of the scheduling process.

Does anyone know how to get my parameters to come along when I publish to BO?

Thanks.

"Pete"
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum