Technical Questions
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Technical Questions
Message Icon Topic: Crystal Report Viewer Problem version 7/11/11.5 Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
khoogavin
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 12 Oct 2009
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 1
Quote khoogavin Replybullet Topic: Crystal Report Viewer Problem version 7/11/11.5
     Posted: 12 Oct 2009 at 8:13pm
When I load crystal report, it display grey screen. It just have the frame of the crystal report but no data display. I checked all query run correct. I stuck here almost 2 weeks. Appreciate somebody can help
 
Thanks.
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum