Our company has a manufacturing operation where we repair engines. We have "Parent" Work Orders and "Sub" work orders. All the "Sub" work orders fall under the parent. Each work order could be in a different repair operation though. I want to group all the work orders by whatever the "Parent" work order's repair operation is. See my example.
Work Order # Area Work Order ID# Item Unit
MJ12000 Assembly 4000 0
MJ12010 Disassembly 4000 1
MJ12020 Cleaning 4000 2
These are all fields in our database. The catagory that these should group with should be "Assembly" because that is where the Parent Work Order is at. I want to group all the work orders in "Assembly" so what I want to see is the "Parent" which is the Item Unit 0 work order and the sub which are the Item Unit 1, 2, 3.... This will allow us to focus on bringing all work orders of the same "Work Order ID#" to the same area.
I sure hope this makes sense. This is my first post so please take it easy on me.
