Hey All!
It's been a little while.
I'm working on a report. I have all the data i need.
I and have a formula to get the percentage of no shows to the number of scheduled appointments we've had. and I'm trying to take this sum and plot these points (for each month) onto a line graph.
Basically a timeline
Jan 09 Feb 09 March 09 April 09 etc.
12% 16% 27% 8.5%
So my X-Axis is the periods of time. and the Y-Axis would be the rate.
I'm able to plot the numbers. But CR wont allow me to put in the value i get from deviding these numbers out. (Which has been an issue I've been battling with for a very long time now. and need a solution NOWWWWW)
I've even tried to trick CR by making it think the values weren't sums. By passing it as a shared variable from 1report to another and attempting to graph it. but still... no luck...
Any ideas? =S i'm in dier need of assistance on this one...