Report Design
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Report Design
Message Icon Topic: Export to Excel Data Only from Crystal XI Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
skailey
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 13 Jul 2009
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 13
Quote skailey Replybullet Topic: Export to Excel Data Only from Crystal XI
     Posted: 30 Sep 2009 at 9:08am

Hello,

I am trying to export a crystal XI report to excel data only but I want the labels of my data to automatically word wrap when exported instead of having to do it in the excel document.  Is there a way this can be done?  The closest I got was the "Can Grow" option, but it is greyed out and I am not even able to test if it does anything.
 
Any help would be appreciated.
 
Thanks!
IP IP Logged
skailey
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 13 Jul 2009
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 13
Quote skailey Replybullet Posted: 01 Oct 2009 at 6:59am
Any ideas?
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum