Technical Questions
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Technical Questions
Message Icon Topic: Integration with Weblogic Server Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
hellovineet
Newbie
Newbie
Avatar

Joined: 25 Sep 2009
Location: India
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 1
Quote hellovineet Replybullet Topic: Integration with Weblogic Server
     Posted: 25 Sep 2009 at 12:40am
HI--

I have been provided a task of demonstrating the integration of Crystal Reports with our JSP application running on WebLogic Server.

Can anone please help by providing the checklist or something(steps to follow) to work upon it.

I am using Crystal Reports 2008 and WebLogic 11gR1.

Please also guide me on all the softwares I would be required to work upon this.


Thanks
Vineet
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum