I am editing a colleague's report.
It is setup so that there are Groups on State, PostCode and then it displays a list of records under each PostCode.
What I would like to do is have the column headings repeat on each page. At State Level, at Postcode Level and then again on final drill into record list.
I have read the forum and used the DrillDownGroupLevel and tried to implement this with mixed results. I created a formula to determine at which level the drill-down was at - and saw that = 0 or = 1 can both return true at the top level.
OK. Is there a quick and easy way of creating a heading on each page? I can't use the Report Options tick box that says "repeat headings on each page" as it also repeats the footer - which I don't want as it is a high level summary - is there a way of suppressing the Report footer on all subsequent pages?
I hope I've explained it.
GH1 - First page (not hidden)
heading of columns here
..... ACT
..... NSW
..... WA - etc. all states in Australia
GF2 - Drill down for NSW (say) - hide/drill down OK
heading of columns here (repeated)
..... 2000
......2010 - etc.
GF3 - Drill down from (say) 2000 - hide/drill down OK
heading of columns here
......R10000
......R20000 - etc.
detail section has been suppressed due to calculations containted in it.
anybody have any recommendations