Report Design
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Report Design
Message Icon Topic: Report Timer Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
SDB2
Newbie
Newbie
Avatar

Joined: 08 Apr 2009
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 17
Quote SDB2 Replybullet Topic: Report Timer
     Posted: 18 Sep 2009 at 12:09pm
I was wondeing if anyone had figured out how to put a stopwatch into a report so you can see how long it took to run.
IP IP Logged
lockwelle
Moderator
Moderator


Joined: 21 Dec 2007
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 4374
Quote lockwelle Replybullet Posted: 18 Sep 2009 at 3:55pm
I don't know about a stop watch, but there is 'Performance Information' under the Report menu item.
I don't know how accurate it is, I try to speed up my stored proc, but at some point there is only so much that you can do.
IP IP Logged
SDB2
Newbie
Newbie
Avatar

Joined: 08 Apr 2009
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 17
Quote SDB2 Replybullet Posted: 19 Sep 2009 at 10:48am
Yeah I know about the performance info. I thought maybe I could get that information on the report to my users (bragging rights).
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum