Technical Questions
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Technical Questions
Message Icon Topic: Problem viewing reports Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
blinx2005
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 17 Sep 2009
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 1
Quote blinx2005 Replybullet Topic: Problem viewing reports
     Posted: 17 Sep 2009 at 4:10am
Hello everyone,
 
I'm using a software (an ERP like SAP) that uses Crystal Reports (CR) and I'm having problems viewing the reports.
 
I can view them but the viewer doesn't refresh the report, i mean, it shows a blank (gray) screen then, if I move the viewer's window it shows the report.
 
If I scroll down, the image gets all mixed up but if I move the window it refreshes and shows the report.
 
Is there a solution to this?
 
This isn't a thing from my graphics card, 'cause in the older version of the ERP, the maps are fine. In the old version the CR plugin's version was (I think) XI. The latest version's plugin is 2008 I think.
 
Can anyone give any ideas?
 
Thanks,
 
JS


Edited by blinx2005 - 17 Sep 2009 at 4:11am
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum