Technical Questions
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Technical Questions
Message Icon Topic: Load Report Failed Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
maryammarz
Newbie
Newbie
Avatar

Joined: 17 Jan 2009
Location: Iran
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 18
Quote maryammarz Replybullet Topic: Load Report Failed
     Posted: 13 Sep 2009 at 1:48am
hi all
I have a web application in vs.net 2005 and I have some reports and it works correctly in my machine (win xp). when I decide to move my app on client server (win server 2003, sp2), reports not shown. and the error "Load Report Failed" appears.
how can I fix this problem?
thanx 
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum