I am trying to add {Supplier1.Name} to my report and it works BUT... all the orders that bah been landed in to my system without Supplier Name are gone and not showing on my report. can I use a formula to replace blank fields with "N/A" for example?
Joined: 18 Jun 2009
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 23
Posted: 11 Sep 2009 at 7:31am
Hi Rahul, thanks for your reply.
I am a bit lost: you asked "are you doing inner join or left joins"? I do not understand.
And how can I pull out "sample date"?
I am very sorry but I am very very new to this.
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot create polls in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum