Technical Questions
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Technical Questions
Message Icon Topic: Parsing XML data Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
joverdorff
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 10 Sep 2009
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 9
Quote joverdorff Replybullet Topic: Parsing XML data
     Posted: 10 Sep 2009 at 12:08pm
I see someone else more or less asked this same thing, but there didn't seem to be a posted resolution.

I have a large SQL database. MOST of the data in each table is regular text, but there are some fields/columns within certain tables that is in XML. I need a way to parse the data so that what I see in my report is just the "uesful" data and not all the XML tags.

I should also mention that I am an extreme newbie to CR, so responses need to be very - simple. Embarrassed

Thanks!
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum