Dealing with one table
Records look like this:
Type Trx_Type Status Amount ValueDate MatchID InvoiceDate
W C C -192.60 NULL 0 07/14/2009
W C J -279.00 09/01/2009 546 07/14/2009
W K J 279.00 09/01/2009 546 08/01/2009
W C J -209.25 09/01/2009 546 07/14/2009
W K J 209.25 09/01/2009 546 09/01/2009
Trx Type K = Invoice and Trx_type C = Payment. Normally the way this table works is if a record has a Match ID the invoice had been paid and the date it was paid populates the Valuedate. For K records the invoice was paid for C records that payment was matched to an invoice.
Normally if I just return records with Match ID equal zero that gives me all open Invoices and payments that have not been applied. We have a situation where they have a payment and use a payment date into the future.
I'm trying to create a selection formula that will only return the first 4 records above using an Aging Date of 8/31/2009
I'm sure who ever reads this, it will make no sense, but I'm going to roll the dice.