Technical Questions
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Technical Questions
Message Icon Topic: Decimals truncated when importing from CSV Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
coolbananas
Newbie
Newbie
Avatar

Joined: 04 Aug 2009
Location: Australia
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 4
Quote coolbananas Replybullet Topic: Decimals truncated when importing from CSV
     Posted: 30 Aug 2009 at 7:16pm
Hi all

When I import (create connection) to a CSV file into Crystal some columns with decimal values are truncating the decimals. I've done all sorts of tests and it appears if the first record in the CSV is a decimal then all is fine however I can't use this as a solution because I don't have control over the CSV so I need a way to tell Crystal not to truncate on import. Any ideas?

Cheers
Matthew
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum