Report Design
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Report Design
Message Icon Topic: Suppress Group Header / Subreport Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
leefuji
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 28 Aug 2009
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 1
Quote leefuji Replybullet Topic: Suppress Group Header / Subreport
     Posted: 28 Aug 2009 at 12:31pm
Hi all,
 I'm working on a report that has one group and there is 2 sub-reports running in that groups footer to fetch data. now I'm wondering if its possible to suppress the group header if these 2 sub-reports are blank aka (no data returned) the problem is that you I can't have the the 2 subreports results until I get to them and the group header is above . so i'm getting information listed that I dont need in that header even these groups are empty.  If I move that group header underneath the 2 reports then I'm able to suppress it once I get the results from the 2 subreports. please let me know if there is a trick or workaround this or need more explainaintion.

Thanks
Lee

IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum