I am using crystal reports v11. When I run my report nothing prints. I go into database option and select verify reports and I get the following error message
"The database table "pro" cannot be found. Procedd to remove the table from the report?"
I do not want to remove the tables. I get this message multiple times for different tables.
Here is my code:
SELECT "pat"."name_display", "apptwl"."list_add_datetime", "apptwl"."is_listed", "loc"."name", "apptwl"."list_remove_datetime", "appt"."start_datetime", "appt"."resunit_id", "proname"."name", "proname"."abbr", "pat"."gender", "pat"."birthdate", "visit"."admit_reason", "loc_1"."name"
FROM ((((((((("apptwl" "apptwl" INNER JOIN "patbooking" "patbooking" ON "apptwl"."appt_id"="patbooking"."appt_id") INNER JOIN "appt" "appt" ON "apptwl"."appt_id"="appt"."appt_id") INNER JOIN "pat" "pat" ON "patbooking"."pat_id"="pat"."pat_id") INNER JOIN "test"."dbo"."visit" "visit" ON "pat"."pat_id"="visit"."pat_id") INNER JOIN "prod"."dbo"."probooking" "probooking" ON "appt"."appt_id"="probooking"."appt_id") INNER JOIN "resunit" "resunit" ON "appt"."resunit_id"="resunit"."resunit_id") INNER JOIN "prod"."dbo"."pro" "pro" ON "probooking"."pro_id"="pro"."pro_id") INNER JOIN "prod"."dbo"."proname" "proname" ON "pro"."proname_id"="proname"."proname_id") INNER JOIN "loc" "loc" ON "resunit"."resunit_id"="loc"."loc_id") INNER JOIN "test"."dbo"."loc" "loc_1" ON "resunit"."facility_id"="loc_1"."loc_id"
WHERE "apptwl"."is_listed"=0 AND ("apptwl"."list_remove_datetime">={ts '2009-08-01 00:00:00'} AND "apptwl"."list_remove_datetime"<{ts '2009-08-28 00:00:01'}) AND "appt"."resunit_id"=85
ORDER BY "proname"."abbr"
I am new to cyrstal and would love any help anyone has to offer.
I have another report I run and I have no issues with it.