Technical Questions
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Technical Questions
Message Icon Topic: Reload on startup Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
zabadoodee
Newbie
Newbie
Avatar

Joined: 26 Aug 2009
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 1
Quote zabadoodee Replybullet Topic: Reload on startup
     Posted: 26 Aug 2009 at 11:44am
I installed Crystal Reports XI Release 2 on my laptop.  Whenever I start Visual Studio 2005, It reinstalls Crystal Reports and asks me to register CR.  Even if I register CR, it still reloads every time I start VS 2005 and asks me to register again.
 
any ideas?
 
thanks.
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum