Hi all,
I am a network admin who has inherited the joy of developing a report to track employee time. I have crystal reports setup to access our badge system database, but I do not know the right formula to use to calculate employee time for a given day. I have the employee name, date, and time fields setup and accessible in crystal reports. The database has the columns: Name Date Time So for each In or Out scan in the facility you get a new entry. An employee generally has 4 scans per day counting lunch. My manager does not want to account for lunches and instead wants a report that shows: date, the employee name, and total hours worked for the day or (last scan minus first scan). What would be the best method to build this report.
***Keep in mind I've never used Crystal Reports and that I appreciate in advice that you give. Thanks!!!!