Technical Questions
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Technical Questions
Message Icon Topic: Unable to Sort Chart Data Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
JFKjr
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 06 May 2009
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 7
Quote JFKjr Replybullet Topic: Unable to Sort Chart Data
     Posted: 25 Aug 2009 at 5:49am
Hello everyone,
 
I am using crystal reports XI version and I have created a Percent bar chart based on the following fields:
 
1. On X-axis: fiscalmonth, OnTimeStatus
2. On Y-axis: Percentage of Count of OnTimeStatus
 
Now, I would like to sort the chart data based on the fiscalyear and fiscalperiod fields which are not included in the chart.
 
Any suggestions/ideas are greatly appreciated. I am pulling my hair from the past two days on this issue.
 
Thanks a million in advance.
 
 
 
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum